The Tällberg Foundation, domiciled in Sweden and operating globally, has a long-established, widely recognized commitment to honoring and nurturing global leaders, regardless of nationality, discipline, or political orientation. The Foundation is committed to expanding its work in the leadership space. The most recent addition is Tällberg Leaders Mentoring Leaders (TLML), which brings together established leaders with those who are earlier in their leadership journeys for a one-year mentoring program that combines virtual one-on-one engagement and in-person group workshops.
We want to extend and enhance TLML and are looking for sponsorship resources as well as partners to join us. Funding opportunities include sponsoring individual mentors and mentees, supporting in-person workshops, developing digital and media tools, funding participant travel and other programmatic support.
Further details about the program will be shared with qualified candidates.
Preferred candidates have:
- demonstrated fundraising success with corporate, foundation, & individual supporters;
- and experience with global leadership initiatives, mentorship programs, or international education sponsors.
- Immediate freelance hire.
- Duration: 6-8 weeks, Oct.-Dec. 2023, Dates TBD.
- Essential duties & Deliverables: Confirm eligibility compliance, identify 15 viable funders, work with the Tällberg team during a process of review, complete 3 proposals.
- Flat-fee assignment: $6,000
- This is a flexible, fully remote role.
Interested parties should send resumes and qualifications to: email@example.com